Monday, January 5, 2009

School school :D

i manage to dye my hair black. Nearly forgot. It looks blue though. Darkish blue black.

Well first day of school was kinda cool. Get to meet my friends back.
Shitty thing was, they exchange the malay canteen. The food sucks now.
And i lost 5 bucks. Stupid punya Roslim. F*cking Sohai !
I gave russell his specs ody. Left jordan's present and patrick's and zeda's and nicole's and marion's.

But everything went well. Despite losing my 5 bucks.
I clean my study table also. Stick the timetable on my table.

Things i notice when i came back :
  1. jordan got taller
  2. russell got bald again
  3. patrick got weirder in a good way
  4. joshua got thinner
  5. darryl remember to pinch my nose ( and i don't know why )
  6. izzal gave a me a gift from jakarta
  7. abraham got fatter
  8. no more prasad
  9. james didn't cut hair
  10. daryl got whiter
They look the same la. But A Year OLDER !
Well that's that.
ciao peeps :D

4 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent work! Good Morning!!!

Marion St. Joan said...

I dont know when I can get mine :/
XD

Zeda Othman said...

hey, i've changed my blog url, please relink me, its http://zaedadelilahapril.blogspot.com

James=] said...

wtf??!!!david santos??!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!SHIT!
HAHAH!!