Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Chai !

this week has to be the craziest week in my whole entire life. It's so awesome that it's awesome. okay,let's start from 24th of Jan till 31th Jan. I'll make a summary lah, kinda lazy to type long long.

KK -> Nabalu(pekan) -> Ranau -> Lahad Datu -> Tawau

so on the first day, we pack la. banyak baju i pack cuz we're practically gonna stay in a jungle. so our first stop was at pekan nabalu. daddy wanna minum kopi cuz penat ody drive drive us. so on the way i sms Audrey and i counted cows and dogs. really bored la. then dekat national park ody i buka the cermin and main with the fog. YES thats how bored i am. so then reach Ranau. meet my uncle and aunties and my 14 and 16 year old nephews. they have a kebun up ahead. thats our first destination. stayed there bout 3 days. mandi air perigi. main sejuk. got judi la of cuz. at FIRST a lost banyak banyak. then i win 45 bucks. hell yeah. then then then, got so many nyamuk gigit me, bee's stung me pun banyak. its a kebun, what did you expect ? haha. then after that we go to lahad datu to minum minum with uncle john and aunt lucy and family. took us bout 6 hours to get to tawau. 6 HOURS ! in the car sleep and eat and sleep. hmm, din receive a lot of angpau but i love tawau ! i get to meet my baby nephew CYRUS !! he is such a adorable baby. cute lagi tu ! damn. i miss tawau damn much. but anyway thats my hols suck ? nah.. too bad.. i HEARD stories ody. hahaha. aight ! ciao people~

No comments: