Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rain | :) or ): |

Dear blog,

Nothing much happen today, suppose to play basketball with Gavin but... it didn't happen huh ?
guess why ? RAIN. Why must it always rain nowadays ? I cant go do sports which is so boring. I got stuck with Soccermanager.com only. But but ! Suprisingly my brother came back from Singapore ! So happy to see him after like what... 2 years ? Sad thing was he going back today. What the hell ?

Anyways, back to rain. It's gonna ruin sports training. Can't train for basketball,handball,football and 100m those shits la. The school's field gonna be a swimming pool... again. Wait wait, my brother bought me this new earphones. They're so awesome. They got name again. Left and Right. He yang say la.

Rain again, besides ruining training, i can't watch tv. Lag la can say. Stupid boring fuck. Oh oh, this morning in sunday school was KINDA fun. Before class start la. Patrick,Cornelius,James,Malcolm,Bryan, and I went from class to class. People were like... who are there ?

Back to rain, sometimes raining wheater could be nice. It gives this cool and nice feeling. And i got my new Godfather... Patrick's dad. We're family.

Still, RAIN GO AWAY UNTIL 7 FEBRUARY

* Breaking News*

1 . Not gonna celebrate my bday party this year again. Sad kan ? nvm la.
2. Gonna start working out in gym.




1 comment:

Lil Tiger said...

Cute ohh. Left and Right =)