Monday, February 2, 2009

02.02.09

ok what happen today. Well, basically got sport in school today. Din do anything during lesson. my acara 100m / 200m / 400m / 4x100m / 4x400m. I cant run FAST at all. the teacher put me in these. the acara i paling want tia kena dapat and thats high jump. how fucked up is that ? SALAH tulis nama lagi tu. Kalah this my rumah sukan again this year. nvm. but but, one thing i really hate kan is if a person i LEFT already still wanna talk bout me. if YOU have a new boyfriend. WHY do YOU have to mention me ? cant YOU just be happy with the new him which is ALSO my friend. I dun care about it. CANT we just be normal people and forget last time punya thing ? punyala YOUR still young bha. so am i. IF your sooooo deeply in love with him why mention me time to time ? im happy bha for YOU getting a guy better than me. I know im not the GUY. SO what ? say la what you want. talk bad la bout me. i dun care anymore. tell la all your friends what a person i am. tell la. bagitau boy ko la. NOT intimidated. AT ALL. ANYYYWAYSSS,, i hurt my ankle again. fcuk. something wrong with my ankle oh shit. dun really have mood now. But, ok la. bye bye bye bye byebye~

No comments: