Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is the life

note : day 18 in KL


dear blog ,
i'm gonna name you ...
dude .
simple and easy .
no need to think so much .


dear dude ,
i've gone through so many obsticles lately .
for starters .
i fucking fuck up with her
no hope .
then gaduh with francis .
pasal manggo
i have no money .
cuz eat only
i have no nobody else to talk too .
she was there and now no .


i have absolutely no idea what i have to do now .


well the brightest thing i have done
since today and yesterday is ...
Subway .
Damn their sandwiches are damn nice
if KK got .
that place is so my hangout place .
i never thought sandwich would be this nice .


anyway .
back to the start .
i dun have anything .
imma fucking retard .
i hate myself .
i hate when it comes to this .
nothing seems to back me up .
everything is a lie to you .
my promises were never kept .
i never can prove myself to you .
if i could only have a chance .
a chance to take back everything .
i will never forgive myself .


the francis thingi more frustrating.
dude i don't even wanna talk bout it .
i guess im not cut out to be
a friend
a brother
&
a lover
gomenasai :'(


4 comments:

Marion St. Joan said...

Dude again that (-.-")
Eee I wanna try Subway~! :D

Lil Tiger said...

*pats Bernard's back*


Ohh so this blog is called Dude nao.
so cute :3

nyum. Subway sandwiches looked so nyummeh :)

Konea K. said...

dude. :DD

okay.
emotional post. :(
cheer up my friend~

bernard klassen said...

hahaha .
marion .
you must !!!
nana .
yes its a dude now .
konea .
tch . yeah what to do ?