Monday, December 15, 2008

Ever , ever after .

note : 27th day in KL .

dear dude ,
i feel like i wanna change .
change to a new person .
something everyone would not notice .
im not saying im noticed okay .
its just .
i dun like being me anymore .

nothing's worth more dying but your family .
i'm sick of this "so called love" thing .
i had it .
nothing's gonna change now .
not you , not time , not anything .

sometimes ,
i just wanna feel like i wanna scream on top of the world .
i just wanna let go of this .
anger ,
dissapointment ,
and let go of the fact that
there is such thing
as happily ever after in my life .
i envy the Enchanted girl .
i want her life .

it kills me to say this when it's not the right time
but ,
i've been wanting to say it .
" Your the only one that makes my heart beat fast and slow at the same time "
i never would have doubted you .

your a lucky person to have him .
in fact ,
im lucky he has you .
cause' i dun really care no more .
im gonna a change boy when i get back to kk .

knowing what you have said to me
wait for me ? took my pic ? so cute ? imagining stuff ? OUR SONG ?
fuck it .
fuck fuck fucking fuck it .

what im trying to say is .
none of this matter anymore .
i'll just forget you .
forget everything .
cause '
do you even notice me ?
do you even know i exist ?
to me .
your the only one .

and dude .
if your reading this .
dun be guilty .
nor angry
or whatever .
it's the only way i can get angry without my brothers knowing this .

and peeps unfortunately ,
its my last post .
i post new ones when i get the mood back .
christmas ruin .
trip here ruin .
im ruin .

i've bought presents for some poeple only .
sorry ah .
dun really have money already .
after buying one particular present .
not yours russells .
sorry :'(

ciao people .
and i change my number already .
U mobile rocks !



No comments: