Thursday, November 27, 2008

thus , i did it again .

note : day 9 in kl .

dear blog,
have you guys ever miss someone so much it stings ?
well i have .
knowing it's so sucky to be here sometimes .

bought one present only .
haha .
you guys have to wait :p


what i did today : 4.00 pm | Just woke up .
5.00pm | Went to eat at the mamak stall ( again )
6.00pm | Played PES 09 .
7.00pm | Still playing .
8.00pm | Played Smackdown VS Raw .
10.00pm | Benji Boy arrive .
11.00pm | TWILIGHT !!!

Twilight is so fun .
not to mention its funny and romantic .
haha .
got one guy in the cinema shout " GILA SHAKING SAYA "
haha .
everybody laugh !
:)))

I've waited all my life to cross this line
to the only thing thats true
so I will not hide
i'ts time to try anything to be with you
all my life I've waited
this is true

this is me to her .
damn fucking boring right ?


anyways .
i got back with pat .
i got gaduh gaduh with him again .
ASK HIM

well ,
time to go blog .
wait .
i wanna name you blog .
any ideas ?
(help me people !)
:p


aight ! ciao people. :))

3 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

fuuyoh nice la you only wake up at 4 XDDDDDD
omo Bernard pun in Twilight craze liao.

You want to name your blog like how?
:0

Marion St. Joan said...

you wanna name your blog? haha
TWILIIIIIIIIIGHHTTTTTTTT~!!!
NICE KAN BEANS?
Ohhhh,I gila twilight I wanna watch it again and again!

bernard klassen said...

twilight is soooo awesome oh !
haha.
just name lo nana :)