Monday, November 17, 2008

My American Heart

Welcome me :)

okay its my first time so i don't really know what to say nor do .
but it looks cool so , i made it .
my friends do this , i don't really know what's the fun of it .

I heard this new cool band "My American Heart" .
the song's are kinda cool .
haven't heard all yet .

Today didn't really do anything fun .
just stayed at home .
online the whole day .
then do nothing .

Some f*cktard keeps on signing in my msn . >:p

Chat with Marion today .
She insist the saltwater room - owl city
have drugged her .
not until she heard summer's song - dear juliet .
hehe :))
had fun chatting her though .

Gonna leave to KL soon .
this wednesday . 19/11/08
not sure can blog there or not .
don't know got time or not .

*REMINDER*
things to do in KL

  1. buy new slacks .
  2. buy new jeans .
  3. buy new shirts .
  4. buy new shoes .
  5. buy christmas present for friends and family .
p/s : who wants presents tell me =p


okay its been fun .
really got nothing to say now .
haha :DD


sayonara peeps :]

6 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

Hello Bernard :D
i love your url ohh.
Lullaby theory =)
*thumbs up*

pssst!
i want presents xD

Konea K. said...

hahaha.
ur blogging too!
eh, i want presents. XD

Jeremiah said...

wakakakaka!

bernard is now a bloggerzx

HAHAHA!

bye :)

bernard klassen said...

hahaha.
i buy you and you
presents.
cheap cheap punya ah =)
thanks nana =DD

Marion St. Joan said...

Buy meeee,then I get one for you :D
haha suddenly got blog punya beans :P

bernard klassen said...

hahaha.
ok i buy you cheap stuff :p
you must buy me also ah :))