Sunday, March 1, 2009

news flash !

my deepest condolences to Joey.
her mum past away recently.
never really get to say sorry.
sorry for your lost :'(
be strong ! everyone's here for ya !

________________________________________________

right next,
this friday is my MSSG.
now it's gonna be worst.
taller and better people.
wish me luck again peeps.

_________________________________________________

secondly,
everybody is wondering how i celebrate my bday.
not a party.
just a hangout.

___________________________________________________

i think i have a crush on someone.
and
i have a internet girlfriend.
her name's mikwan.
all the way from canada.
the crush punya over here la.

____________________________________________________

current song addict.
pokerface - ladygaga.
haha.
and and and and and and
i hope our bands coming to life !

ciaos !




2 comments:

Marion St. Joan said...

BEEEEANS :D
Long time didn't talk to you,everything is hectic here! In a boring way~

Amos said...

dude put me in yo band!!!i can play guitar awesomely and why din you ask me to yo birthday!!! you lupa ur old kawan? :(